CAM is the Canadian Association of Movers. They are an industry association that sets the standards for professional movers around Canada.
- The Canadian Professional Mover Course: a web-based course for training new employees and refreshing the knowledge of long-term employees
- Mover referral service and a directory of fully licensed movers from across Canada
- A neutral forum where members of CAM can come to discuss various subjects in order to continue the progress of the industry
Membership requirements for the Canadian Mover’s Association are very high. When a mover is a CAM member, you know that the moving industry’s business standards are important to them. These standards include:
- Extensive insurance coverage
- All updated government documents, such as workers compensation certificate, tax registration, business license, incorporation certificates, etc.
- Experience in the moving business
- A signed commitment to ethics